Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
16 comments:
No. Actually, that is a bad idea. (Don't ask me how I know this ;>).
Its a very bad idea.. I wouldnt do it but hey if you are into jail go for it.. LOL.. Happy B-day Suzy.
Send me a b-day cake with a file in it!
I suppose that woman figured she was spending quality time with her kids!
Happy birthday a day early!
Excellent idea to rob a gas station! They rob me at least once a week! Happy birthday! Is this the big four oh?
39. +10.
Staring a criminal career, the birthday gift that keeps on giving.
Happy birthday my hot little Quaker friend.
Can I drive? (Here he comes, here comes Speed Racer... chewey chewey chewey chewey)
Of course, Ed. I'm counting on you to drive!
Have an amazing day.
Happy Happy Happy Birthday to a beautiful light, to a shining star.
Happy birthday! If you are going to rob a gas station, at least get plenty of Cheetos!
I have to get Hot 'n' Spicy Pork Rinds to reward the getaway driver.
Thanks, everyone! We're going on an adventure to the Mississippi River today. I'll report when we return.
Happy birthday!
I love you,
Ed
Happy Birthday Suzy!
For some reason the Ed&Suzy crime repartee reminds me of Pulp Fiction.
Hope you had a great birthday!!!
Post a Comment