How is it that these obscenely wealthy politicians manage to convince a percentage of hardworking Americans that they are "one of them"? Please spread this around.
How anyone other than a multimillionaire could be duped into thinking that this...., this...., WEENIE could ever be the best person to represent them is beyond me.
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
3 comments:
My friends, this man is a fraud.
A very dangerous fraud.
How anyone other than a multimillionaire could be duped into thinking that this...., this...., WEENIE could ever be the best person to represent them is beyond me.
Barf
Post a Comment