Molly, the Official Spokesdog of the Impeachment Movement™, is attempting to slink upstairs with her tail between her legs because -- even if Sarah Palin didn't "implode" -- I think my head may implode listening to the wienie pundits. I am screaming at the television. Molly thinks I'm angry. Maybe at her. She does this when I play PacMan too.
OK, here's my punditry:
I couldn't help a smirk and an off-color joke about young Bristol when Palin mentioned "early withdrawal."
God help us if we have 4 more years of someone who pronounces the word nuclear "nookyooler."
Since when is Alaska the flarging "Heartland?"
I HATE HATE HATE the way she talks. I hate the dropped "g" at the end of every "ing." I hate the "ya" instead of "you." But you know what? I was PISSED OFF that I never got to check off the "Gee" on my Palin Bingo board! And I was even more pissed off that I accidentally gave Mr. Ether the Bingo board with "maverick" on it. Damn, damn, damn.
Palin directly answered only ONE question that the moderator asked, the question about gay marriage. She evaded each and every other question. She didn't even attempt to answer one other question.
Palin has a mean-looking mouth. She reminds me of my psycho principal from a few years back. Very disturbing.
I was moved -- for personal reasons that those who have read my blog for a while may remember -- when Biden choked up speaking about losing his wife and daughter. Unfortunately, that's when the dog chose to give me a big lick across my nose and glasses. Maybe she was picking up on my emotions.
I was so pleased when Biden called Dick Cheney the most dangerous vice president in history. And when he talked about the whole "maverick" thing. (I swear, if I hear that word much more I'm going to barf.)
When Palin went off-question to talk about health care, I wish that Biden had pointed out that he, McCain, and Palin (if the worst happens and the election is stolen once again) will all [continue to] enjoy socialized health care paid for by us, the taxpayers. While I -- with my supposedly "Cadillac insurance policy" -- am drowning in accumulated medical bills and put off going to the doctor more often than not.
Well, I probably would have been better off watching The Hudsucker Proxy which I picked up at the library this afternoon. Sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
What (maverick) is (maverick) your (maverick) problem (maverick) with (maverick) the (maverick) word (maverick) maverick (maverick)?
Maybe it's something like military intelligence.
And also some times also ya know they go on and on in Waaashinton about also New Que Lar weapons also and then they *wink* tellya haaackey moms an also Joe Sixpacks like it also is.
(Best put the word 'also' on your bingo card.) (But also best not to use it also in a drinking game also and sometimes).
Dang it. I just snapped my neck nodding in agreement.
Every time I think of your Sophia, I get a little choked up. And I've never met you! Though, it seems like we could have crossed paths at any point.
DCup -- and we will someday.
Two things:
First, Sara Palin actually IS your psycho principal.
Second, in the blogosphere, you are a true maverick........LOL
Post a Comment