Friday, October 10, 2008
Dana Perrino is a nasty piece of work.
This response from the White House to the bill that would extend unemployment benefits across the country is about as callous as anything I've seen. She makes it sound like people who are unemployed are sitting on their asses, eating bonbons, and watching daytime television.
Believe me, Mr. Ether would like to have regular employment.
How do these people sleep at night?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Their 1,000 count pure organic cotton sheets and $10,000 mattresses make it fairly easy for them to sleep, I suspect.
They are so very out of touch.
I would like to be working too- I guess maybe I ought to get in touch with Dana about that.
It is interesting - and depressing - to ponder the class wars we are currently living in.
The WH and the GOP thinks of the unemployed as a bunch of lazy-asses. That is one class war. And the Sarah Palin brand of politics demeans the rich and the educated.
Nightmare.
Yet, Joe Biden gets accused of stirring up "class warfare" for wanting to talk about the middle class.
heck, I don't think I've EVER eaten a bonbon.
I have ... yum.
I hear Dana will be looking for a job soon.... I only hope she doesn't find one. Of course we all know that wingnut welfare will land her a job at some stinktank, spewing her idiocy.
Post a Comment