Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Must-Read Blog Post

No, not here. At Enriched Geranium, my beloved's blog. It's about the so-called bail out and is called "Follow the Money." It knocked my socks off -- and I live with the guy! I mean, we talk about this stuff all the time, and I was still impressed. He pulls a lot of things together in a way that makes an enormous amount of sense.

7 comments:

Ed said...

You're too kind. I just wish I was wrong on this one, but I fear not.

Suzie Ridler said...

I think you would be proud of me Suzy, I actually kind of mention crazy U.S. politics in my witch post today about Sarah Palin's witch hunting reverend. Insane stuff!

Sorghum Crow said...

I always lost at Monopoly. I don't know what that says about me.

Anonymous said...

Going there now. Thanks!

Suzy said...

Suzie -- I actually thought of you regarding Sarah Palin and the reverend who "drove the witches out of her" so she could win the election. I really hate the popular witch imagery and feel much more in tune with what you write about on your blog. I'll go there today to read it.

Sorghum, I STILL lose at Monopoly.

Ed said...

I often find myself winning at Monopoly and end up giving money and property away to those who are going bankrupt. I guess I'd be a lame capitalist.

Suzy said...

Yeah, I remember the last time we played, you bailed out Sparkly Sea Cow. And you were entirely unsympathetic to me! What does that make you ... a Tammy Baldwin Democrat?