EARLY SPRING
The dog writes on the window with his nose.
If I remember correctly, the poet is Philip Whelan. ????
It rained yesterday, but today the sun is shining. The piles of snow are smaller. The sun feels so warm when it shines in March even when the air is cold. And around here, it doesn't shine very much in March, so I'll be outside today soaking it up. Maybe a slog through the mud at the Barky Park with Georgia, who is sad because her legs are too short for her nose to reach the window and she's not allowed on the new couch. Another artist stifled! She's saving all the suffering for when she gets opposible thumbs and can write her memoirs.
I apologize that this looks like the large print version of Luminiferous Ether. Blogger won’t let me vary the size of the font within the post!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Cute post Suzy! I love the animal artist analogy, (look at that vowel-inspired alliteration!)
Duke is tall enough to leave intriguing patterns of dog boogers on the windows......in one panel I'm certain that its, its.....the image of Jesus! Now I suppose I'll get a lot of pilgrims passing through here. Just so they bring dog treats for the artist.....
Dog snot is an important artistic medium. And who knew that the second coming would arrive through the olfactory glands of a large black standard poodle?
I've often wondered "WWJW"? I mean What Would Jesus Walk? What kind of dog would he have had? I'm thinking a large, black standard poodle.....
The voices are telling me that Jesus would walk a Chili Dog.
I'm chuckling ...
Post a Comment