Thursday, March 15, 2007

More Transparency?


Yes! The Dems are not entirely spineless (only mostly so.) This is good news:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Brushing aside a veto threat, the House of Representatives voted on Wednesday to overturn a 2001 order by President George W. Bush that lets former presidents keep their papers secret indefinitely.
(read more ...)

And while they're at it, what about the Fairness Doctrine?

Articles of Impeachment, anyone?

5 comments:

Ed said...

It's all Clinton's fault.

Suzi-k said...

cool illustration, spinelessness and transparency in one shot! Think what fun it would be to use one of those funky picture editing programmes and add faces to them!
Going back a few posts, your creativity may be less obviously tangible than the paint and paper kind, but certainly no less important, because it seems to me your gift is creating awareness!

Suzy said...

Sue -- You got it! Yay. Sometimes I think I'm so obtuse that no one will get it.

Suzy said...

The Titanic? Clinton's fault.

poodledoc said...

I called Feingold, Kohl and Baldwin's offices the other day asking their when they were going to impeach the bastard and none of them "had formulated a position". Spines? I think not!

And, by the way, it was my mom's fault.