Potato Print: It's a cake of A'Tuin, the turtle who swims through the Multiverse. On her back she carries 4 elephants, and on their back is the Discworld. It's a literary allusion.
Have you found all the outlets? Thanks for the fried jellybeans!
As long as we're making Pratchett references, I can't resist quoting from Mr. Pratchett's "Small Gods" where several of his characters remark, "there's good eating on one of those."
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
5 comments:
Thank you, Suzy, my best friend and dearest wife. The cake was virtually delicious. The turtle swims.
That's so nice! So few words and so much feeling. Does Ed love turtles?
Potato Print: It's a cake of A'Tuin, the turtle who swims through the Multiverse. On her back she carries 4 elephants, and on their back is the Discworld. It's a literary allusion.
Have you found all the outlets? Thanks for the fried jellybeans!
As long as we're making Pratchett references, I can't resist quoting from Mr. Pratchett's "Small Gods" where several of his characters remark, "there's good eating on one of those."
Suzy, please feel free to link the post from my site. In fact, seeing what you have to say would be awesome. :)
And happy b'day to your husband!
Peace,
~Chani
Post a Comment