OR what we have to look forward to in our brave new theocratic world OR what happens to you when you bang YOUR head against a tree 400 times per second .I have tried, in vain, to post this wonderful video on my blog. Apparently the Goddess Annoya (she who rules things that get stuck in drawers) or perhaps Offlar the Crocodile God are blocking it. So instead, I will link to it and you can go to GodTube (yes, GodTube!) to view this glorious episode of Chatting With Charley.





7 comments:
This video leads one to the ultimate conclusion that God, in his/her/its ultimate wisdom, created Bill Clinton. Unless you believe that he (Clinton) somehow... developed, or evolved... into the cause of all the evils in the world. Next week I'll show you how God created Hillary.
Ha.
Oh, heavens! LOL - I could barely listen!
Peace,
~Chani :)
Five questions for you:
1) You are God. What would you change in the blink of an eye?
2) What is your definition of "freedom"?
3) What would you consider to be the major epiphany of your lifetime?
4) What is your touchstone?
5) Describe yourself as a kid. How did you perceive the world?
Have fun. :)
Peace,
~Chani
Ooooh ... hard questions. It might take me a few days to answer.
Just lurking...
The Goddess Annoya. Oh, yes, she will be useful to explain things in my future.
Lucia ... Lurk away. I recognize you from ... Potato Prints perhaps? Thanks for visiting.
Post a Comment