Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree ...

... so if you like my blog, go over and say hello to one of the apples of my eye at her blog.
Tell her that "Mom" sent you.

5 comments:

Cinderbelle said...

I don't think my blog is much like your blog. I talk more about college life and movies, whereas you rant about politics and whine about your children growing up. :-P

Jan said...

Nice intro. Thanks. Unlike your daughter, mine blogs about politics.

Suzy said...

Jan, how old is your daughter?

Jan said...

My younger daughter is 17, but the older one who blogs is a grad student at UW and is 25. Her blog is much angrier--she's at garlicsalt.blogspot.com.

Suzy said...

Jan -- I LOVE what she wrote about N. Korea and Other-ization. Thanks for sending that to me. Are you proud of her?