Canada's Most Powerful Kitten-- CutewithChris #112
I only post this because it contains an image of my favorite dog breed in the whole world: a Pembroke Welsh Corgi. I have one, named Georgia, and she's über cute.
At one of the parks where we walk there is a guy who brings his Corgi to the park as well. Every time we pass him and his dog that Corgi runs up to me and he tries to push me off the walking path or show me some love by running into me and butting me with his little chest. It happens every time we see the guy and his dog and I've never seen his dog do it to anyone else. It's kind of cute when it happens but I'm afraid the dog is going to hurt himself, he hits me at full spead.
Corgis are tough but friendly little dogs. If anyone comes in, but neglects to say hello to her, she nips their knees. Especially people who don't like dogs.
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
5 comments:
One of my dog Scout's first dog friends was a Corgi named Anna
I can tell that Scout is a dog of impeccable taste.
At one of the parks where we walk there is a guy who brings his Corgi to the park as well. Every time we pass him and his dog that Corgi runs up to me and he tries to push me off the walking path or show me some love by running into me and butting me with his little chest. It happens every time we see the guy and his dog and I've never seen his dog do it to anyone else. It's kind of cute when it happens but I'm afraid the dog is going to hurt himself, he hits me at full spead.
Corgis are tough but friendly little dogs. If anyone comes in, but neglects to say hello to her, she nips their knees. Especially people who don't like dogs.
Poodle Doc gets special harassment, because he spoils the corgi with treats. A holdover from when he used to be her vet.
Post a Comment