Listen up, guys. Have sex with each other! Call it a committee meeting, or -- I know -- a secret Skull and Boner Society thang. You could get your needs satisfied without having to solicit sex in public restrooms, which frankly is pretty dumb because you know that you're going to get caught sooner or later. (Or is that part of the excitement?) You can stay in the closet and continue to pander to your bigoted base back home. Oh, there may be whispered rumors -- like that pesky question of just who Jeff Gannon was visiting in the White House (Jo-ji? Karl? A threesome??) but if you keep it between yourselves (ha-ha ... that conjures up some imagery now, doesn't it?) the public need never be the wiser. And you're all in the same boat, so no one can spill the beans without incriminating himself.
Hey, you're welcome. No problem ... log on for advice anytime.
[editorial comment: eeeeeeuwwwww.]





5 comments:
Blogs. Where my mother lets loose, uncensored. Go mom! :-P
Good advice. But I really didn't need the mental images. Let's face it, most of them are fairly repulsive. The image of rethugs having sex rivals the image of the grandparents. It's the kind of thing you don't want to see.
I've been pondering the self-hatred these folks have, and how, sadly, they take their pain out on others, instead of doing their personal work, instead of connecting with the God within. They are deeply wounded, so wound others. Can I forgive? Can I hold them accountable for their actions and still forgive? I don't know. I get so angry with their acts of cruelty, that it's very hard to forgive. Very hard not to de-humanize them. I struggle with this daily......
I like Faintly Amused comment--what a compliment to you!
I love that "Faintly Amused" is reading my blog. She must miss me.
Post a Comment