Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Addendum ...

... to yesterday's meme. HOW could I have forgotten the most significant random fact about myself? I must be slipping.

My grandfather invented one of the early processes used in putting whipped cream into a can!

How cool is that?

6 comments:

Jan said...

That is so cool! What a heritage you and your kids have!

Anonymous said...

My ten year old self thanks him for doing that.

Cinderbelle said...

You forgot the part where you were so busy telling your best friend and her partner about this scintillating bit of trivia while we were playing spoons that it took you about 5 minutes to realize that all the spoons were gone from the center of the circle. In fact, you didn't realize until you got 4 of a kind and reached into the center...and there was nothing there. How could you forget that? It's the best part! :-P

poodledoc said...

Is he the same guy who put "eight great tomatoes in that little bitty can"? Contadina tomato paste. Remember that commercial?

Suzy said...

Oh, yeah, I remember those ads. My mom bought that stuff and I always hated it, still do, in fact. Nope, Grandpa GG had nothing to do with those. He worked for Carnation, so he may well have worked on stuff like CoffeeMate™.

Diane M. Roth said...

that is really cool