We had some truly scary trick-or-treaters.

But after seeing that we had the best candy on the block -- and consuming most of it -- Rush saw the error of his ways and converted to being one of us.

Fern, Wilbur, and Charlotte stopped by on their way to Zuckerman's barn. That's SOME PIG!

And then there were these, two of the most life-like costumes I've ever seen.
Weird Cat 1 (a.k.a. "Daisy" or "Doodle"):

Weird Cat 2 (a.k.a. "Feather", "Foodle","The Foo", or "She's
your cat" ):

And a gruesome facsimile of a dead dog.

Happy Halloween!
9 comments:
Aww, Georgia looks so pathetic. And Feather IS my cat. She's also covered in dust. I think I'm slightly allergic to her now. I realized it when I came home in September. She made my nose itch a lot. Grace is cute, but where is Templeton? I'm hurt. :-P
weird cat 2 looks just like my George!
Thanks for the pics. Looks like you all had fun.
Awwww...great pics! The spooky animals rocks. I hope you had a fantastic Halloween! I'm thoroughly recovering from the chaos all day today and potentially for the next week.
Too cute!
What fab photos!!!
The sight of those masks makes me want to run to the nearest eyewash station!!
great dead dog impersonation!
Does Feather miss me? Is she ridiculously loud and obnoxious? Does she still sleep in my bed even though I'm not there? I miss my kitty. I miss Daisy and Georgia, too, of course.
Post a Comment