The problem is, he keeps ducking out to the boys' room to smoke cigs. Find artwork like this for a breathtaking range of occupations here. Sorry, though. If you're a musician who plays something other than French horn, guitar, or organ, you're out of luck. Apparently, Jesus is not with you always.After you view the artwork, if you're getting that gicky feeling in your mouth from too much saccharine, go here, here, or here for relief. Ahhhhhh. Jesus, it's spawned a cottage industry! I had no idea ...
And by the way ... I'm not mocking the artwork.





11 comments:
He ought to do one with Commander Bunnypants.
Hello, Kitty! Nice avatar. Don't you DARE wear it to bed.
Nice idea, but this Jesus looks too much like my cousin.
And that guitarist! It's David St. Hubbins from SPINAL TAP!!!
Okay, I'll stop now...
"Don't you DARE wear it to bed."
You shouldn't have said that. Now, you leave me no choice.
Now that you mention it, he looks a little too much like MY cousin too -- the right wing, born again, homophobic (i.e. latent homosexual) one who always tells "raghead" jokes at family gatherings.
Hey, quit making fun of Jesus you animal sacrificing drug crazed Satan worshiping Walmart hating liberal atheist commies! Remember, we live in a Christian nation. If you don't love Jesus, you must hate America. Frankly, I'm shocked that anyone would put this on the internet. Remember, Jesus has a long memory and Hell is pretty darned hot!! Or so I've heard.
I love Jesus, but I don't want him breathing down my neck when I'm trying to do my work! He needs to respect my space bubble ...
Brilliant. Those last three links remind me of the Iris Dement song that goes, "Jesus may forgive you, But I won't. He may love you but I don't."
I love Iris Dement. She was scheduled to play in Madison the night the war in Iraq began. She appeared on stage long enough to say that she couldn't perform knowing innocent people were being killed. Many in the audience were upset, although, to me, missing a concert is a small problem. Bombs falling on your house is a big problem. Anyway, that's a good quote.
Yeah, and I invited our friends over for dessert after that concert. Assuming they would be gone for a couple of hours, I proceeded to rip apart the living room to move the couch and shelves holding millions of cds. And then, 30 minutes later, everyone came home to a big mess and we perched on cinderblocks and ate dessert. Ah, memories. I'm not sure that was the best move on Iris Dement's part from a PR standpoint, but people need to follow their conscience.
Post a Comment