Monday, October 22, 2007

Pink: Dear Mr. President



Thanks to Sminthia for sending this amazing song to me. As she pointed out, there was an almost identical version (minus the images) with a "parental discretion for explicit language" tag. There IS no explicit language in the song. I guess it must mean it's dangerous to question the so-called "commander in chief."

5 comments:

Sminthia said...

I think some of the "explicit" tag is because of the other songs in her repertoire, which are sprinkled with the F word.

It's interesting to read the comments about this song on YouTube, though. Some people think she ought to be banned a la Dixie Chicks because of this song. It's been released as a single in other countries, but it'll never happen in the US.

Suzy said...

It's amazing how quick some people are to call for censorship.

Anonymous said...

I love this song.

Sorghum Crow said...

This song has been around for a while, but I hadn't seen this video. Thanks.

Distributorcap said...

i love Pink --- and i am a old fart