Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
10 comments:
I think I saw him outside the Dickeyville Grotto earlier today. Didn't see no Norwegians there, though.
Can't a monkey go abroad without all this commotion? Sheesh!
Hippo
Birdy
Two ewes.
Thanks again, QD. Got your e-card yesterday. Very cute.
BTW, my daughter gave me a dvd of what I consider to be one of the best teacher movies ever: To Be And To Have. Seen it?
Happy Birthday a little late!
Thank you, Jan!
That's the wild spirit of nature for you! Wow!
That's crazy about a guest tomato plant growing out of you compost, LOL Suzy.
I don't know what kind of tomatoes they are -- they're shaped a lot like persimmons!
I ate the first of my other tomatoes today. Yum.
You mean when he's not writing books that some of us keep on our bedside stands because we love them that much?
I KNEW it!
Post a Comment