Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm So Crabby

I'm still sick, Mr. Ether is still unemployed, election theft is looking very real, I have NO TIME for myself ... and the poor young woman canvassing for signatures for health care reform, who just knocked on my door as I was putting dinner on the table, got the brunt of it. I'm sorry.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - well it' happens to all of us. I chewed on the Fed Ex guy the other day because I'm sick of having to sign for the neighbor's packages.

I really do hope you're feeling better soon.

Suzy said...

I might go to the doctor tomorrow if my throat still hurts. 2 weeks is getting ridiculous.

poodledoc said...

A lot of people are either admitting to crabbiness or displaying it, myself most definitely included. Change of light, election angst, economy, employment anxiety, etc. I hope you feel better.

Fran said...

Oh honey- you have been fighting this sick thing for awhile.

Do what you can to take care of you. And I do know that is way easier said than done.

Suzy said...

Time for another honey, lemon and bourbon toddy!