Saturday, October 25, 2008

This Just In

Pittsburgh police have just released new information that sheds light on the Ashley Todd assault. The twenty-year-old "volunteer" with the McCain-Palin campaign now describes her assailant as 6 foot 4 and purple.
Police are still unclear about a motivation for the attack.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understand McCain will be issuing a statement tomorrow about this. It will be aired only on PBS between Reading Rainbow and Wishbone.

tweetey30 said...

there attacking poor Barney again... Yikes.......

Suzy said...

DCup -- It's part of the pledge drive: Send us $25 and keep Barney out of jail.

Tweety -- Barney's got to be the richest dinosaur on earth. He's a member of the dinosaur elite.

Fran said...

And is it not ironic that Barney chooses Pittsburgh, once home to Mr. Rodgers, to commit this heinous crime?

Plus you knew the backwards B was a sign of someone who disdains education. As they should!

I knew the gubmint was wrong to give those commies money for public broadcasting.

Ya want some public broadcasting? Watch Fox!

(oh man Suzy, you had me laughing here and I so needed it.)

Ed said...

I wonder what Fred and Wilma think? Their own neighbor!