Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
2 comments:
It's Clinton's fault......
It's ALL Clinton's fault!
The bass player wants me to add some things:
1)Not only did I marry him, but we are STILL married nigh on 20 years later.
2) The sound and the images aren't quite synched, so in real life they were more musical and less thrashing than they appear.
3) Their first album is being rereleased on cd soon.
4) Every show they did was (in said bass player's words) "an exercise in controlled chaos."
Post a Comment