Between this and the story about the AIDS-like virus wiping out bee colonies that I've seen and heard and read about several places, we should all be concerned...
I had to look it up, because I am so not tuned in, I didn't realize he was an American Idol contestant.
Did you see in the paper about a week and a half ago that Iraq HAS turned the corner, because they have their own version of American Idol? 600,000 deaths? Worth every one ...
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
3 comments:
Between this and the story about the AIDS-like virus wiping out bee colonies that I've seen and heard and read about several places, we should all be concerned...
Hey, how's that Sanjaya guy doin' this week?
I had to look it up, because I am so not tuned in, I didn't realize he was an American Idol contestant.
Did you see in the paper about a week and a half ago that Iraq HAS turned the corner, because they have their own version of American Idol? 600,000 deaths? Worth every one ...
I heard George Noory talk about this one. Scary stuff. I have no confidence that this is getting the attention it deserves.
Post a Comment