Congresswoman Baldwin,
I am writing with a heartfelt APPEAL that you join your fellow representative, Dennis Kucinich, in moving to impeach Vice President Dick Cheney. If the events of the last 6 years do not constitute what the framers of the Constitution had in mind when they talked about "high crimes and misdemeanors", I do not know what does. Speaker Pelosi says impeachment will impede the Democratic agenda. As a citizen of this country and of your district, I am stating in NO UNCERTAIN TERMS that NOTHING on the Democrats' agenda equals putting a stop to this administration in importance. In fact, I do not see how it will be possible to really move forward in any ways that are much more than symbolic, as long as this administration is in power.
It is my understanding that once articles of impeachment have been introduced, the House must consider them; at least that is the way it has been for the last 200 years. Are you and your colleagues going to simply sit on your hands and continue the precedent of ignoring the will of the American people, or will you take the courageous stand alongside Representative Kucinich? It is what the people want!
Please do the right thing.
Sincerely,
Suzan Grindrod
Thursday, April 26, 2007
Write your Representative to Support Cheney's Impeachment
Here is the email I just sent Tammy Baldwin, may it do some good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
My congressman is a boot-licking Rethuglican lackey of the Bush-Cheney regime. To write to him would be a waste of a stamp.
I hear you. MY Congresswoman is a lesbian and a member of the progressive congressional caucus. Writing to HER is a waste of a stamp. NOBODY is following the will of the people. I got an appropriately milquetoast form letter (via email) in reply.
Post a Comment