Thursday, July 10, 2008

What a jackass.

Yeah, him. The mean little man currently occupying the White House. I won't post a picture because I can't bear looking at his smirking mug any longer.
Perhaps President Bush has been paying attention to all the bad press his climate policies have received. Before leaving the G8 this week, The Independent reports Bush "told his fellow leaders: 'Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter.'"

Did you catch that? "Goodbye from the world's biggest polluter."

The report called it a two-fingered salute. I call it a one-finger salute, telling the world, yet again, to fuck off. He has no shame, no conscience, no class.

Deep sigh.

6 comments:

QuakerDave said...

It's common knowledge that as we age, some of us become even more of what we always were.

The same, just bigger.

getting my drift?

chiativity said...

Ronald Reagan had more breeding, and perhaps more sense, but really was not much different: an air head.

If their handlers aren't on duty, there's no telling what these guys will say in public.

Ed said...

If I'm not mistaken (and I'm mistaken quite frequently), in some parts of the world a two-fingered salute has the same meaning as a one-fingered salute here in the US. Either way, the guy clearly realizes he's screwing the rest of the world and he just doesn't care. There is no hell horrible enough for that man.

Suzie Ridler said...

Are you serious? Oh he really is a JA. I wish John Stewart was on this week so they could show us that!

Good riddance to rubbish!

tweetey30 said...

But are either of the other two running any better?? Just wondering..

Jess Wundrun said...

About the two fingered salute: do you remember Vyvyan from The Young Ones?