Thursday, May 10, 2007

Chad Vader - Day Shift Manager (episode 1)

OK, I just needed a little lightness around here. I get an extra kick out of these because they are filmed at my beloved local grocery co-op. The apples never jump into my hands. One episode even has our mayor in it. Enjoy!

10 comments:

Lucia said...

I've been lurking here a bit. On and off. And now here's Chad. Yeah, I feel warm and fuzzy about this too. I have a hard time understanding if it would be funny to all, or whether it's a local so we love it thing.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I needed that laugh after your last post! It's understated and very well done. I'm going in there for my volunteer training next Thursday. Should I bring my light saber?

Suzy said...

Ah, Lucia. Another local. Welcome. Thanks for coming out of the shadows.

Potato Print, I think you'll be fine if you just have a banana handy.

(Did you notice there were about five of every video posted? I was having a bout of impatience with YouTube.)

poodledoc said...

Thanks, Suzy. Tristan and I love this stuff. Everytime we go into the Coop together we recite bits of dialogue. Especially in the frozen foods aisle. "And Tristan, I'm not an Emperor, I'm....Daddy" Thaks for the lightness. I've been operating in the grim zone too much lately.....

Pam said...

This is very funny, I love it. Loved the bit with the banana. Who needs the movies?

Suzy said...

Pam, there are something like 8 episodes on YouTube. They crack me up. Glad you liked them too!

lauraj said...

I loved this and I'm not a local! Just found you via Quaker Dave. Good to meet you.

Suzy said...

lj, thanks for stopping by. Isn't that Quaker Dave something special? But then, so are all my commentators. (They're no common taters ...) Come again.

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha ha ha. I just got it. Common taters. Ha ha ha ha ha. Knee slap. It took me a moment.

Suzy said...

Uck uck uck uck (That's how Popeye laughs, in case I'm being even more obtuse.)