Yahoo! Tammy Baldwin has scheduled a series of "listening sessions" with her constituents in southwestern Wisconsin in the next week. The one closest to me is during a work day, but I think it's worth taking a half day, don't you?
Our representatives -- particularly the Democrats -- need to hear that their constituents care about more than who will win on American Idol.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You betcha it makes sense to take a half day. We really should be grateful that we have a rep who's listening. And, yes, TB needs to hear what we have to say.
I wonder if she really cares what we have to say anymore. I noted that she didn't schedule one single "listening session" in Madison. I know there are some close and all, but her lack of "fire" on impeachment ("I want to see more oversight, too, Mr PoodleDoc!") tell me that she's out of touch. She may be having listening sessions but just not listening.
But ... Chuck and Lucia ... want to go? Email me, if so.
Maybe she's listening, but if she is, she appears to be in need of a hearing aid.
Post a Comment