Wednesday, May 23, 2007

MIA

Blogging will be slim for a while. Our little local internets provider just got squashed by the big guys (we think) and we were notified that as of yesterday, they will no longer be providing service. Hmmm. That's a little awkward. I'm on my work computer, but unfortunately it's powered by ants and it's just the beginning of picnic season ...

No email either.

See you soon (I hope.)

8 comments:

poodledoc said...

That totally sucks! When will you be back blogging? I enjoy your posts!

Suzie Ridler said...

What a total bummer! Perhaps it's the universe saying you need a bit of a break? Can't wait to see you when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Lord have mercy.

thailandchani said...

Unbelievable!

Suzy said...

Thanks, everyone. It's nice to feel loved.

The local "big guy" said that we would have service between May 29 and June 8. That's kind of a big window.

I'll post a little after school, but really, these computers are antiques. And technically I could get busted ...

And, yes, a little break might be nice. Maybe I'll actually be ready for my guitar lesson next week! Maybe I'll finally bake the cookies whose recipe has been on the counter for the last 2 weeks! Maybe I'll get my report cards done ... oh, it's a big world out there, chock full of opportunities! I can hardly wait!

poodledoc said...

Well, I hate to say it, but if it's TDS, that could be May 29 to June 8 of 2008. It took them so long to hook mine up, but I guess that was because my phone line had to be modified by ATT............so the NSA could read my blog, Yeah, right.........so hopefully it won't take so long......

Pam said...

Major bummer, I love coming here.

QuakerDave said...

GOOD LUCK.

Miss you while you're gone. Be sure to let the fan club know when you're back up and running.