I am loving summer! The pace of my life goes through a radical change as soon as school is out. I have been hanging out washing, walking or biking on my errands, picking cherries from our tree and pitting them on the back porch steps in the late afternoon sun, weeding the various scraggly flower beds, cleaning the basement so I can set up my sewing area again (and maybe even sew!), listening to the birds ...
It makes me sooooooo happy.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
What a wonderful way to spend the summer solstice Suzy! I hope you have a fantastic blessed day today.
I wish I wasn't going to the dentist and had more time to post about the solstice, maybe when I get home.
You do sound very happy!
Summer is grand, isn't it? My hub and I married on the solstice, all that light!
Sew away!
How fitting that the last day of our school year was the longest day of the year.
Or did it just FEEL that way?
Ha, QD ... last week felt like an awfully l-o-n-g week.
Post a Comment