Hey! Congratulations to both of you. That's a real achievement. I get invited to lots of weddings these days, but rarely get to send 20th year anniversary cards. How the devil did you make that card?
trtrtr -- I think someone stole it from the library... Maybe it will be available on ebook.
Potato Princess -- Yeah, 20. Who'da thunk it way back in Silly School? We may not have had the Larry & Muffy romance, but then, we're not divorced either! I'll send the link for making the card catalog cards.
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
5 comments:
Suzy, I want to put that book on hold! I assume it's checked out at present. When can I get it?
Hey! Congratulations to both of you. That's a real achievement. I get invited to lots of weddings these days, but rarely get to send 20th year anniversary cards. How the devil did you make that card?
trtrtr -- I think someone stole it from the library... Maybe it will be available on ebook.
Potato Princess -- Yeah, 20. Who'da thunk it way back in Silly School? We may not have had the Larry & Muffy romance, but then, we're not divorced either! I'll send the link for making the card catalog cards.
I'm late but Happy Anniversary!
Glad you had a nice bike ride....congratulations!
Post a Comment