...and believe me, I try not to, I most often think of this Japanese cartoon called Pom Poko. Why? Well, maybe this sentence from Wikipedia will illuminate things:It's worth noting to Western viewers that prominent testicles are an integral part of the Tanuki [raccoon] folklore, and they are shown and referred to throughout the movie, and also used frequently in their shapeshifting.
Got that? Prominent Testicles. Except in the English dubbing, they are called "pouches." They use them in the most interesting ways. If you want to see a truly strange and goofy movie, that will have you turning to your companion more than once and saying "euwwwwwww" or "Huh?", then Pom Poko is the movie for you.
And try not to think of Hillary.
(And what made me think of this, you ask? I was riding my bike and thinking about war mongering, actually. And it just took off from there.)





3 comments:
Hi.
I randomly found your blog and really like what you said in your profile. I had to comment on this post because we (we as in southern California) keep hearing that Hilary has a chance and I KNOW that's not true. This was good. :)
When I think of Sen. Clinton, I don't think of testicles, or her ankles, or even her sleazy husband.
I think of her support for the war. That alone is enough.
Hi Layla/Barbara. Thanks for coming by. I hope you'll come again. I promise I won't talk about testicles ever again.
yeah, Hilary is unacceptable because she supported this war and will support the next war. (My husband was offended that I equated that with having testicles. No offense to the peaceful men I know was intended.)
Post a Comment