Thursday, June 28, 2007

Thanks, Mitt ...


... for giving me my joke of the summer:

Car too full? That's OK, we'll just strap the dog to the roof!

What is with these Rethugs? There was Bill Frist who bragged about doing extracurricular experiments on kitty cats in med school. And Jo-ji* of course, who blew up frogs as a boy. Dick Cheney shoots anything that moves on 4 legs ... or 2.

You know, I have thought all along that John Kerry is a big wienie ... but I had to vote for him when I heard the story about him doing CPR -- or was it mouth-to-mouth resuscitation -- on Licorice, the almost-drowned hamster. Maybe I am a PETA person at heart.

*"Jo-ji" is what I've heard Koreans call our so-called president. It's baby talk for penis.

1 comment:

thailandchani said...

Can you believe it? Sheesh!


Peace,

~Chani