This from Think Progress:
Bush on Blair: “I’ve heard he’s been called Bush’s poodle. He’s bigger than that."
I guess that means he's more of a standard than a toy. And definitely not French. Or is he a different breed altogether?
You be the Decider. Go to the comments section right now and tell me, what breed of dog IS Tony Blair? Remember -- it's got to be bigger than a poodle (so I guess wiener dogs are out.)





5 comments:
Wow! paris sure looks good for someone who just got out of the slammer!
OK, you made me laugh. 2 points.
Duke Ellington, my Standard Poodle was deeply offended by the poodle comment. Being compared to Tony Blair....by Bush no less......plus he doesn't get foo foo haircuts, he wants you to know........Duke thinks he'd be a way better UN Envoy to the Middle East than Blair......although that's not saying much....
Sorry, Duke. I'd be offended too. You're a far finer specimen of a dog than Tony Blair is of a human.
Oh my Lord, they finally found my dog!
Post a Comment