It's a good day when I can say I have learned something new. (Like the day I learned what "luminiferous ether" was ... that was a very good day.) What did I learn today? I was reading Harper's Weekly Review and learned that a "gingerist'" is someone who discriminates against people with red hair.My principal at my last school had red hair ... but that's not why I didn't care for her. It had more to do with the fact that she was an evil life-sucking reptilian space alien who didn't know squat about running a school or teaching children. (And if you email me, I'll tell you what I really think of her.)





4 comments:
Could she have been Bush's illegitimate daughter perhaps?
Well, according to the people who follow that reptilian cult -- the ones who say that malevolent reptilian space aliens walk among us in human form -- both GeeDub and Queen Elizabeth are aliens, so what you're suggesting is not so far fetched. Ask Ed to tell you about them sometime; he has a great story.
I used to ask my colleagues after they had a private meeting with her, "So, did her head spin around and spew green vomit?"
I was wondering, is Joe Lieberman one of those "malevolent, reptilian space aliens in human form"?
And are you saying that Ed was abducted by space aliens? No wonder he plays for the Reptile Palace Orchestra......
Joe Lieberman ... most definitely.
And you really MUST ask Ed about reptilian space aliens and The Reptile Palace Orchestra. Or maybe I'll blog about it. It is a hilarious/weird story.
Post a Comment