Weird. The first time I looked at this post, using Safari, my default browser, there was no text, just the title and the video. Looking at the comments, it appeared I had missed something, so I lloked at it in Camino (Firefox optimized for the Mac.) Zounds! There was text to go with it! Now I wonder what else I've been missing.
I'm sorry about this. Lay-off's suck. But Kate Bush? Did you know that she is Nicole Kidman's sister? I am NOT making this up. The two stopped talking after Nicole married Mr Scientology.
Wait a minute! How old is Kate Bush and how old is J.K. Rowling? Maybe Ms. Rowling is Kate Bush's love child. By the way, I hesitate to even mention it, but I never cared much for Kate Bush, either. Please don't hurt me, all you Kate Bush fans! I must be missing something when so many people with good taste like her music.
Oh, now that hurt. I loves me some Kate Bush. She's the only celeb type person to whom I ever wrote a fan letter. I got a press kit from EMI back in return (no note), but I still love her. But yeah, she's not to everyone's taste...
Proud to be a public school teacher for 26 years, I see teaching as a radical act. Practitioner of Neo-schoolmarmism. School Library Media Specialist. I am a convinced Quaker, born again agnostic, mother of 3 daughters, passionate about issues of peace and social justice. My mom was a "red diaper baby", my dad was a conscientious objector during WW2, and I grew up in the thick of anti-war protests in Madison, Wisconsin in the sixties. Not a Republican bone in my body and not many Democratic ones either.
10 comments:
Thanks, Suzy. I'd forgotten about that song. Things will work themselves out (I hope.)
I'm sorry and hope things get better. Also space for music sounds promising.
Kate Bush hard to take? I worry about you sometimes.
I'm sorry, dear. I've never been a Kate Bush fan.
Weird. The first time I looked at this post, using Safari, my default browser, there was no text, just the title and the video. Looking at the comments, it appeared I had missed something, so I lloked at it in Camino (Firefox optimized for the Mac.) Zounds! There was text to go with it! Now I wonder what else I've been missing.
So virtual blog-world marriages are just like the real world?
She talks but he doesn't hear?
She writes but he doesn't read?
Oh, I kid.
I am starting to feel like a peeping tom....
I'm sorry about this. Lay-off's suck. But Kate Bush? Did you know that she is Nicole Kidman's sister? I am NOT making this up. The two stopped talking after Nicole married Mr Scientology.
Ha! I had heard that she was J.K. Rowlings' illegitimate love child.
Wait a minute! How old is Kate Bush and how old is J.K. Rowling? Maybe Ms. Rowling is Kate Bush's love child. By the way, I hesitate to even mention it, but I never cared much for Kate Bush, either. Please don't hurt me, all you Kate Bush fans! I must be missing something when so many people with good taste like her music.
Oh, now that hurt. I loves me some Kate Bush. She's the only celeb type person to whom I ever wrote a fan letter. I got a press kit from EMI back in return (no note), but I still love her. But yeah, she's not to everyone's taste...
Post a Comment