Sunday, November 11, 2007

For Pete's Sake, Don't You Know Enough About Me Already?


Jan tagged me for a meme, 10 Random Things About Me.

1) My grandfather invented an early process for putting whipped cream in an aerosol can (There! I didn't forget this time!)
2) I only like pajama bottoms, not the tops. I make my own bottoms and I wear old t-shirts for tops.
3) I love hedgehogs.
4) I am afraid of flying.
5) I've tried whale meat. (It was served for dinner at my boarding school in Norway. It was like stringy beef.)
6) I do not care for organized sports.
7) Like Jan, I make food from scratch and do not use mixes.
8) My favorite holidays are Groundhog Day and May Day.
9) I worry a lot.
10) I like board games and word games, but not card games.

And I tag ... PoodleDoc, PoodleDoc Jr., Sminthia, Enriched Geranium, Sparkly Sea Cow and Quaker Fruit Salad.

9 comments:

Jan said...

Suzy, thanks for playing. You gave a lot of info in your brief answers! Glad we're alike in not using mixes AND not liking phone calls--odd mix, there. Hedgehogs look cute, but I've never been near one.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, you went to boarding school in Norway? If you haven't written about that yet, I'm dying to read about it one day.

Cinderbelle said...

OMFG, IT BLINKS! That's so scary! I already knew all that about you. :-P

Diane M. Roth said...

good for you! on not using mixes. I like to cook from scratch, but do not always have time.

Fran said...

OK, I am not a long time reader... You went to boarding school in Norway?

That said, I have read at least one of your other "things about me" posts. It is always fun to learn about others.

I would like to eat at your house- no whale meat and freshly prepared food. Yum.

Plus I am certain it would be a lively place for discussion, in a totally good way.

No fear- I am in NY, I won't be showing up on the doorstep any time too soon!!

Suzy said...

Oh, FranIAm -- you'd be welcome to show up on my doorstep ANYTIME. Just a warning: we all read at the table. If that offends you, you'd best go elsewhere.
I also like finding out about others.

"I went to boarding school in Norway." Doesn't that have a nice Dickensian ring to it? I'll write about it sometime.

Yes, the hedgehog blinks. I didn't realize that when I stole it from Google images. Kind of creepy, eh?

QuakerDave said...

A hedgehog!

"DINSDALE!!!"

Suzy said...

Yup, QD. It's Spiny Norman! I love that you seem to have essentially the same cultural history as I do.

Fran said...

You READ AT THE TABLE? Holy blinking hedgehogs Batman, I think I have found my missing family!!

I am officially in like with you and your crew. Be there soon...