Saturday, November 22, 2008

Did I Dream This?

I think I coined a new term in my sleep last night: a nog. A news blog. Written by someone who uses their noggin of course.

Hey, it's almost Thanksgiving! Sarah Palin may be out pardoning one lucky turkey, but I have to head to the store and buy me some eggnog.( And Clementine tangerines too.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Copyright that - stat!

Jan said...

I love your reasoning behind the "nog." I'll think of that all season when I see eggnog in the stores.

Suzy said...

I bought some tonight. So now I am in the Nogosphere.

QuakerDave said...

So would a blog by a Quaker be a "quog"?...

Suzy said...

"Quog" -- I like it.

QuakerDave said...

'Course then a Friend's blog would be a...

ribbit.

Suzy said...

Which leads to the question on the header of Ed's blog:
http://enrichedgeranium.blogspot.com/2008/11/appliances-sfb-stop-fckin-around.html

This could go on for some time ...

Jan said...

Isn't "quog" connected to RI somehow? Or did I make that up?

Suzy said...

No, Jan, I think you are right -- there is a word similar to that at any rate.

Aren't we the fun bunch of people who like word play?