Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

This is the sunrise that greeted me when I got up at around 6:45 to let the dog out. Soon I will be making winter squash gratin and a broccoli salad to take to my mother-in-law's for dinner.

I also hope to squeeze a good long dog walk in (Molly hopes so too.) I always think it is a drag that we can't get out into the country to walk on Thanksgiving, because it's Huntin' Season™ around here.

Wishing all of you and yours a wonderful holiday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. Sorry I'm late to tell you that's a gorgeous sunrise. I hope that you and Ed and the girls had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

Suzy said...

DCup -- I'll tell you in an email ... you will appreciate it.

We did have a nice holiday, and I hope you stopped barfing long enough to enjoy yours too.

Ed said...

Nice sunrise photo.