... the Temp Dog. She'll be staying at our house for the next 3 months. Her humans moved to New Zealand, which has very strict rules about importing animals, including a 6 month waiting period stateside, and a quarantine once they arrive there, as well. Fingers crossed that her stay with us will go well. I'm a little worried about our cat, Daisy, who is easily freaked out. (It took her 7 years to quit acting as if Mr. Ether was an ax murderer.) On the other hand, I think it will be just the ticket for the resident corgi, Georgia. We'll see.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Meet Molly ...
... the Temp Dog. She'll be staying at our house for the next 3 months. Her humans moved to New Zealand, which has very strict rules about importing animals, including a 6 month waiting period stateside, and a quarantine once they arrive there, as well. Fingers crossed that her stay with us will go well. I'm a little worried about our cat, Daisy, who is easily freaked out. (It took her 7 years to quit acting as if Mr. Ether was an ax murderer.) On the other hand, I think it will be just the ticket for the resident corgi, Georgia. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
Molly looks MUCH calmer than our temp dog, Troy. Hope all goes well with Daisy adapting to Troy.
Arf!
what a sweetie......i hope daisy adapts
Wow, what a great photo. She looks a little tiny bit nervous, but mostly curious about her new surroundings.
I'm sorry for Daisy. It will be hard on her. But maybe she's overwhelmingly relieved that Mr. Ether really isn't an ax-murderer.
I bet Georgia will be pleased with the new company.
You are so good to take her in.
Actually, there are 2 Mr. Ethers in the mind of Daisy. The DOWNSTAIRS Mr. Ether is an ax murderer, and she freaks out and runs away from him. The UPSTAIRS Mr. Ether gets nuzzles, love bites, etc. (from Daisy, just to clarify.)
And, what I'm hoping is that daisy will not develop a urinary tract infection from stress and pee in our bed, like she did when we had our kitchen remodeled.
I'm pretty sure that there are 2 Daisies, not 2 Mr. Ethers. I swear to God, that cat has multiple personality disorder.
I took Molly and Georgia to the Barky Park today. Molly loved it and was much calmer afterward. I hope the cats took advantage of her absence. We'll have to make a habit of it.
OMG, what a cutey!
(Did I just type in "OMG"?...)
OMG, QD -- You must be channeling your inner teenaged girl! (But beware, and remember the formula from a post at les enrages: the number of times you use lol and don't mean it multiplied by the number of exclamation points you use, divided by the number of emoticons you use will equal the number of cats you will own when you're an old person.)
Molly IS very cute and sweet too. She has a LOT of energy (that must be the Dalmation genes talking) but she is very well-behaved.
Post a Comment