Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just for Sarah Palin's information ...

... I blog naked.
In Sarah Palin's interview with Fox News' Greta Van Susteren this evening, she referred to bloggers as "kids in pajamas sitting in the basement of their parents' homes" spewing out mean and inaccurate things about her.
My favorite Pee Wee's Playhouse moment ever was the episode where Pee Wee is having a pajama party. Cowboy Curtis arrives looking nervous, pulls Pee Wee aside, and informs Pee Wee that he doesn't wear pajamas. Jokes like that were why Pee Wee got busted for lewd and lascivious behavior. He was the best thing on Saturday morning TV since Hot Dog.

Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it, Sarah Palin!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I come over and blog with you sometime? :)

Suzy said...

Bring your birthday suit!

Ed said...

"... I blog naked."

It's true, except for when she's wearing the French maid's outfit.

Suzy said...

Ooh la la ... zees ees zee truth!

poodledoc said...

suzy, do you think Sara Palin ever, you know, inhaled? And if so, what exactly did she inhale?

Sminthia said...

Hot Dog. Do you mean the program where they showed you how things are made? When they canceled it, I started a petition to keep it on the air.

Suzy said...

Yes, Sminthia, that's the one. I loved it!

Suzy said...

PoodleDoc -- she inhaled moose poop.

Anonymous said...

I never saw Hot Dog, but golly did I love Pee Wee's Playhouse. Didn't matter how, um, schnockered I was on Friday night - I had to watch Pee Wee on Saturday mornings. Ah, college days....

Suzy said...

I had a regular Saturday morning date with a girlfriend: 9:30 a.m., watch Pee Wee.

Hot Dog was hosted by Woody Allen, JoAnn Worley, and Jonathan Winters. It was all about how different things were made: blue jeans, baseballs, crayons, pennies ... with hilarious commentary in between film clips. It was very sophisticated, which is why it probably didn't last long.

Sminthia said...

It would be so cool if Hot Dog was available on DVD!

Sminthia said...

Ah, but we have YouTube!

Suzy said...

If YouTube has Lance Link, Secret Chimp they MUST have Hot Dog!

QuakerDave said...

Sarah's been smokin' somethin', ferssure, you betcha. Maybee one of them thar moose cakes, knowhatahmean?

And Pee Wee rocked.

Fran said...

Video chat anyone???

Hahahaha.

I loved me some PeeWee. Sarah - I don't love so much of that.

She is angry and bitter and loves to push forth some negative stereotypes like Suzy the Naked Blogger and so forth.

Has anyone seen Joe the Plumber lately?

Suzy said...

She was talking about Joe the Plumber, and Tito the Builder at the Republican Governor's Convention yesterday. I think it was Josh Marshall at TPM who commented that everyone she talks about sounds like a character from the shows his preschool aged son watches on PBS. I personal really want to know what Thomas the Tank Engine thinks about the economy.

Yesterday Bill Ayers appeared on Good Morning America. In the comments section of HuffPo some people lambasted him for being an "opportunist" who is just out to promote the reissue of his book. So who is the opportunist? A guy who was thrust into the spotlight and crucified, who goes onto tv only after the fact to defend himself, or the guy who puts himself out there, gets an agent, and starts shopping a book and record deal before any dust has even settled? Hmmmm.

I am pleased to see that the other Republican governors don't seem to see SP as the savior of the Republican party.

Dave Schipper said...

Too funny... well we keep the temperature down pretty low in our house...I'll keep my pajama's on.

Dave

Suzy said...

I want to have a "blog in your pajamas day" and we can each post pictures of ourselves blogging, well, in our pajamas. Mine have vintage Dick & Jane images on them. (OK, so I lied. I don't really blog naked.) Maybe I'd even get some new ones, just for the occasion. I'm thinking, sock monkey jammies.

Anonymous said...

Suzy! That is a great idea!